instagram

Sette Colli. Flash quotes day 2

Settecolli 2017
images/joomlart/article/1347076e47809ac0a7a1c1969585408c.jpg

Shown below the flash quotes of the second day of the 54th edition of Sette Colli / International Swimming Trophy, taking place at the Swimming Stadium in Rome.

Men's freestyle 1500 m

Gregorio Paltrinieri (gold medalist): "I am very happy to have raced here in Rome. The audience welcomed me very well. My race was good but I hoped to swim faster. I am very tired and I am sad for Gabriele because he doesn't feel good. The meeting with the Pope gave me great emotions".  

Jan Micha (silver medalist): "This is my first 1500m this summer and it is my first 1500m here. I love this swimming pool at Foro italico. This is my first participation in Sette Colli. I am satisfied of my time, near to my personal time, before the world Championships". 

Tom Derbyshire (bronze medalist): "My performance is good before the World Championships. I am satisfied of my time and I love Sette Colli thanks to the audience who is always beautiful".

Women's butterfly 100 m

Ilaria Bianchi (gold medalist): "Racing against Elena Di Liddo gives me the stimulus to do my best. At the arrival I lost some tenths, but I think that I can increase my performance for my participation in the World Championships". 

Elena Di Liddo (silver medalist): "I am increasing my time since the beginning of the season. I am waiting for the calls for the world Championships".

Liliana Szilagyi (bronze medalist): "The swimming pool at Foro Italico is so beautiful and the organization is excellent. I arrived here at Sette Colli after very hard trainings and I am very satisfied of my time. Next weeks I will train for Budapest".  

Men's butterfly 200 m

Tamas Kenderesi (gold medalist): "I am very happy of my time, but I think to do better. Winning in this competition against several champions is always satisfying. I am looking forward to test the swimming pool of Budapest". 

Chad Le Clos (silver medalist): "I am very satisfied of my time even if I ranked second. Sette Colli is an excellent competition and I will surely come back to participate in the next editions".

Women's backstroke 100 m

Simona Baumrtova (gold medalist): "Ranking first is very good for me. This is my best time in four years. I hoped to swim faster and I will try in the next races again. I love sette Colli but this hot temperature doesn't help our performance".

Madison Wilson (silver medalist): "The race was very hard but I reached the time I hoped. Sette Colli is a very important event, a good test for the World Championships".  

Kira Toussaint (bronze medalist): "I am very happy to be here. I am satisfied of my time. I am tired but I am very happy to swim here in this swimming pool because it is my favourite one. My next race will be the World Championships".

Men's backstroke 100 m

Christian Diener (gold medalist): "I am very happy to have swum here. I love Rome a lot. I get the time I hoped". 

Matteo Milli (bronze medalist): "I made a mistake at the arrival, but after a lot of time, I get a good chrono".

Women's individual medley 400 m

Hannah Miley (gold medalist): "Racing here in this swimming pool is always exciting. I am very happy of my time and I would like to go on in this way".

Mary-Sophie Harvey (silver medalist): "I am very happy of my time. I haven't raced here at Sette Colli before but I love it a lot. The audience is so beautiful. I am training for the World Championships in my best way".

Rosie Rudin (bronze medalist): "I adore swimming outdoor and this influences my performance. The atmosphere is so exciting and the crowd is so amazing here in Rome. I am very happy of my ranking. My training for the World Championships is going very well". 

Men's individual medley 400 m

David Verraszto (gold medalist): "I don't have the right words to describe this race. I haven't swum so fast before this year and this makes me confident for my participation in the world Championships". 

Brandonn Almeida (bronze medalist): "I am very happy for my chrono because it could let me to participate in the Olympic final. I adore Rome and racing here at Sette Colli. I feel good for the World Championships".  

Women's freestyle 100 m

Ranomi Kromowidjojo (gold medalist): "My result makes me happy. Swimming against Pellegrini, at "her home", is always beautiful. I feel very good for the World Championships". 

Pernille Blume (silver medalist): "I am very tired but very satisfied for my time. I feel confident for my next competitions".

Michelle Coleman (bronze medalist): "I love Rome: every time I come here I am very happy. This competition was so important for me to find my good performance for the World Championships. I am satisfied of my time but I will try to swim faster in Budapest".

Men's freestyle 200 m

Tae-Hwan Park (gold medalist): "I am very satisfied of my result and I feel very good for the World Championships and my physical conditions are excellent".

Nicholas Grainger (silver medalist): "I swam very fast and I am very happy of my time. I adore Rome and its weather compared to the weather in England".  

Duncan W. Scott (bronze medalist): "I feel good here in Rome. Swimming against Park is a great stimulus to do my best. I love Rome a lot". 

Women's breaststroke 50 m

Sarah Vasey (gold medalist): "I haven't been here at Sette Colli before. The audience is so wonderful and I am looking forward to come back here. This is my last competition before the World Championships, but my training is going well and I feel good".

Imogen Clark (silver medalist): "Swimming in this swimming pool is very exciting. I am very happy of my time. I am obtaining my best physical condition for next competitions". 

Ilaria scarcella (bronze medalist): "After two difficult years, I didn't expect to reach this time. Swimming in the afternoon is good because it lets me to recover my energies spent in the heats".

Men's breaststroke 50 m

Adam Peaty (gold medalist): "I am very happy of my result and the audience that supports me. Tomorrow I don't have other races and this is my last competition before the World Championships".

Joao Gomes Junior (silver medalist): "My result makes me very happy. I reached Peaty and I hope to win on him in the World Championships. I am sad to have not participated in the delegation that met the Pope but Cielo gave me a present from Pope Francesco and this gave me great emotions". 

Nicolò Martinenghi (bronze medalist): "I am very happy of my time. Being here is wonderful and swimming against Peaty is always exciting. I am very happy of my performance obtaining always with fun".

Women's freestyle 800 m

Boglarka Kapas (gold medalist): "It was a good race and I am very happy of my result. This is my last race before the World Championships. I love Rome. Sette Colli is an exciting competition". 

Simona Quadarella (silver medalist): "My race was gone better than the yesterday one. I didn't expect this result. I am ready for the World Championships and I am training to do my best".

Jessica Ashwood (bronze medalist): "This result is very important for me. I feel more confident for the World Championships. Swimming in the afternoon helps my performance. This is my second participation in Sette Colli and I feel very happy".