instagram

Sette Colli. Flash quotes day 3

Settecolli 2018
images/joomlart/article/c8292e1abe985bae5b50dcde6f9c8943.jpg

Shown below the podium and flash quotes of the last day of the 55th edition of Sette Colli / International Swimming Trophy, taking place at the Swimming Stadium in Rome.

Men's backstroke 200m
1. Adam Telegdy (HUN) 1’58”17
2. Christopher Ciccarese (ITA) 1’58”77
3. Luke Greenback (GBR) 1’59”05 

Adam Telegdy (gold medal): “It’s my first win here in Sette Colli, I’m really satisfied of my results. I will do the 200 backstroke in Glasgow on august”.
Christopher Ciccarese (silver medal): ““Winning a medal in Rome always makes me happy. I did the same time as the Mediterranean Games: it went quite well. I’m improving my conditions”.
Luke Greenback (bronze medal): “I’m completely satisfied of my race. This afternoon I felt very tired. The Stadio del Nuoto is my favorite pool”.

Women’s backstroke 200m
1. Margherita Panziera (ITA) 2'07''16 IR-CR
2. Jessica Fullalove (GBR) 2'11''16
3. Katherine Greenslade (GBR) 2'12''23

Margherita Panziera (gold meda): "This record means a lot for me. It has been a wonderful and important Sette Colli. Now I hope to win a medal at  European Championship”.
Jessica Fullaove (silver meda): “I’m training very hard so I’m really tired. I didn’t expect to win a medal, so I’m really satisfied”. 

Men’s butterfly 50m
1. Andriy Govorov (UKR) 22”27 WR
2. Benjamin Proud (GBR) 22”93
3. Mathys Goosen (NED) 23”55

Andriy Govorov (gold meda): “I'm very very happy but I don't know what to say so much is the World Record’s emotion: I'm even happier to have done it here in Italy”.
Benjamin Proud (silver medal): “This time makes me happy. I’m very well and I will do my better in Glasgow. Sette Colli is one of my favorite competitions”.
Mathys Goosen (bronzo meda): “Satisfied with the time. I love Rome and the Stadio del Nuoto is very welcoming”.

Women’s butterfly 200m
1. Boglarka Kapas (HUN) 2'07''54
2. Liliana Szilagyi (HUN) 2'08''01
3. Alys Thomas (GBR) 2'08''26

Boglarka Kapas (gold medal): “I’m really happy about this time: it is my personal best. I didn't think to be so performing in butterfly".
Liliana Szilagyi (silver medal): "I'm not happy: I can swim much better. I lacked a bit of brilliance in race".

Men’s breaststroke 200m
1. Luca Pizzini (ITA) 2’09”34
2. Marco Koch (GER) 2’09”45
3. Arno Kamminga (NED) 2’09”86

Luca Pizzini (gold medal): “An excellent victory: all the races I have won are the result of my competitiveness”.
Marco Koch (silver medal): “The feedback is ok. In these three weeks I'll try to swim the time for Glasgow: training is going well”.
Arno Kamminga (bronze medal): “I had a lot of fun. The public at Sette Colli is fantastic. I will finalize the Europeans Championship’s preparation in Alaska”. 

Women’s breaststroke 200m
1. Yulia Efimova (Efimova Team/Rus) 2'20''72 CR
2. Molly Renshaw (GBR) 2'25''66
3. Chloe Tutton (GBR) 2'25''97

Molly Renshaw (silver medal): " Defeating Yulia is really difficult. I'm happy with my race and I've been fast in the pool of my heart. How can anyone not love the Sette Colli?”

Men’s freestyle 200m
1. Luiz Altamir Melo (BRA) 1’46”84
1. Fernando Scheffer (BRA) 1’46”84
3. Filippo Megli  (ITA) 1’47”58

Luiz Altamir Melo (gold medal): “It is my best chrono: swimming here in Rome is so exciting”.
Fernando Scheffer (gold medal): “This is the race I focused on the most. I feel very well. I love Italy and its food”.
Filippo Megli (bronzo medal): “I’m surprised for this great time, I felt better than in the morning. I hope the public enjoyed the race. I'll talk to my coach to get the most for Glasgow”.

Women’s freestyle 200m
1. Femke Heemskerk (NED) 1'56''39
2. Manuella Lyrio (BRA) 1'57''99
3. Larissa Oliveira (BRA) 1'58''55

Femke Heemskerk (gold medal): "I'd stay in Rome another week but I can't. I'm sorry that Federica doesn't make the 200 free style anymore".
Manuella Lyrio (silver medal): “It’s the second time that I come in Sette Colli and it is always a great emotion winning a medal. I’m tired but happy”.

Men’s Individual Medley 200m
1. David Verraszto (HUN) 1’59”65
2. Max Litchfield (GBR) 1’59”68
3. Giovanni Sorriso (CC Aniene) 2’00”82

David Verraszto (gold medal): “It’s a good chrono. However, I'm not convinced by the preparation. I’ll have to work on it. This is my tenth time here at Sette Colli, a competition that I love.”.
Max Litchfield (silver medal): “I'm half satisfied of my performance: I thought I'd do better. Fans is always warm and Rome is one of the cities I love the most”.
Giovanni Sorriso (bronzo medal): “I had a difficult time, I thought I would swim better at the Assoluti. This time makes me quite happy, I could also be faster”. 

Women’s individual medley 200m
1. Ilaria Cusinato (ITA) 2'10''92 IR
2. Yuliya Efimova (Efimova Team/RUS) 2'11''89
3. Maria Ugolkova (SUI) 2'12''19

Ilaria Cusinato (gold medal): “The sensations during the race were good: I had a lot of energy. I wanted the 200 Medley’s Italian record".
Yuliya Efimova (silver medal): "I'm quite happy. A month to go to the most important event: just enough to improve".

Men's freestyle 1500m
1. Gregorio Paltrinieri (ITA) 14’49”32
2. Domenico Acerenza (ITA) 15’00”85
3. Guilherme Costa (BRA) 15’07”33

Gregorio Paltrinieri (gold medal): “It has been better than my expectations. Sette Colli is the best italian’s competition”.
Domenico Acerenza (silver medal): “I’m satisfied about my chrono because I’m very tired. To train with Gregorio is always an additional motivation”.
Guilherme Costa (bronze medal): “The result makes me happy. Swimming in Rome is so exciting”.