instagram

Sette Colli. Flash quotes day 3

Settecolli 2019
images/large/FIN_Settecolli_20190623_STAAD5_0845.JPG

Shown below the podium and flash quotes of the last day of the 56th edition of Sette Colli / International Swimming Trophy, taking place at the Swimming Stadium in Rome.

Men’s 200m Backstroke
1. Brodie Williams (GBR) 1’56”26
2. Adam Telegdy (HUN) 1’57”53
3. Leonardo De Deus (BRA) 1’57”63

Brodie Williams (gold medal) “The time is better than the one reached this morning. On August, I will participate in the American National Championships, but swimming in Rome is amazing”. 
Leonardo De Deus (bronze medal) “For the Brazilian Team, participating in Sette Colli is a very important window. I am training for the World Championships in Gwangjiu where I will try to do my best”. 

Women’s 200m Backstroke
1. Margherita Paziera (ITA) 2’06”87
2. Katinka Hosszu (HUN) 2’08”83
3. Africa Zamorano Sanz (ESP) 2’10”56

Margherita Panziera (gold medal) “I am very happy about my victory and my Final result. The audience gave me a great energy. Winning here in Rome at the Stadio del Nuoto is unique. Now I will focus on the World Championships”. 

Men’s 50m Butterfly
1. Michael Andrew (USA) 23”09
2. Szebasztian Szabo (HUN) 23”51
3. Konrad Czerniak (POL) 23”52

Michael Andrew (gold medal) “I wanted swimmimg under the 23 seconds because I felt well physically, but I forced a lot this morning. Now I come back home to continue my training for the World Championships”.
Szebasztian Szabo (silver medal) “I hoped to swim faster, I felt better in the heat of the morning. This is my first time at Sette Colli, the warm cheer of audience gave me great energy”. 
Konrad Czerniak (bronze medal) “This is my second best time. I felt very well into the water. I have to improve some details, but I am satisfied about the race”. 

Women’s 200m Butterfly
1. Boglarka Kapas (HUN) 2’07”71
2. Zsuzsanna Jakabos (HUN) 2’08”94
3. Liliana Szilagyi (HUN) 2’09”19

Boglarka Kapas (gold medal) “I love Sette Colli, that is the one of the event I look forward each year. I am training for Gwangjiu. This is the race I will focus on”. 
Liliana Szilagyi (bronze medal) “200m-butterfly is one of the traditional race for Hungarian swimming. I am very tired because I trained a lot until now. This was a good test before the World Championships. I come here from years, I love Rome and the fans are wonderful”. 

Men’s 200m Breaststroke
1. Marco Koch (GER) 2’07”96
2. Yasuhiro Koseki (JPN) 2’09”02
3. Luca Pizzini  (ITA) 2’10”46

Marco Koch (gold medal) “I love swimming in this pool. I came here a lot of time. The race was going very well and I am happy for the victory. Now I will see the results at the world Championships”. 
Luca Pizzini (bronze medal) “I am rivived here at Sette Colli. I came back swimming with my times after a difficult period. I hope to obtain the qualification to the World Championships”. 

Women’s 200m Breaststroke
1. Jessica Vall Montero (ESP) 2’24”51
2. Fanny Lecluyse (BEL) 2’24”77
3. Francesca Fangio (ITA) 2’25”19

Jessica Vall Montero (gold medal) “I am happy having participated in Sette Colli for the first time. I love Italy and racing against the Italian swimmers. The time is good for the Korean World Championships that will be my fourth”. 
Fanny Lecluyse (silver medal) “I am satisfied about my time that is very close to my personal. I felt very well into the water. This pool is wonderful”. 
Francesca Fangio (bronze medal) “I wanted doing well and I am very happy about the result. Now I am training to do my best for the Universiadi in Naple where I hope to improve my personal time”. 

Men’s 200m Freestyle
1. Matteo Ciampi (ITA) 1’47”62
2. Breno Correia (BRA) 1’47”62  
3. Stefano Di Cola  (ITA) 1’47”78

Matteo Ciampi (gold medal) “I always enjoy a lot swimming in 200m. Today I received also the support of some of my friends among the audience that gave me a great energy”.
Breno Correia (gold medal) “At this Sette Colli, I won two races, so I am very happy. This morning I was very tired because I am focusing on the training for Gwangjiu”.

Women’s 200m Freestyle
1. Federica Pellegrini (ITA) 1’55”42
2. Femke Heemskerk (NED) 1’56”35
3. Ajna Kesely (NAZ) 1'58”14

Federica Pellegrini (gold medal) “Today race was an important test. I expected this result and I felt very well into the water. I haven’t decided yet if I will participate in 200m at the World Championships or not”. 
Femke Heemskerk (silver medal) “Racing against Federica is always a pleasure. The cheer at the Stadio del Nuoto is special”. 

Men’s 200m Individual Medley
1. Daiya Seto (JPN) 1’57”11
2. Yakov Yan Toumarkin (ISR) 2’00”06
3. Alberto Razzetti (ITA) 2’00”41

Daiya Seto (gold medal) “I am satisfied to have set the new record at Sette Colli, even if I hoped to decrease my personal time: this will be the aim at the World Championships”. 
Yakov Yan Toumarkin (silver medal) “This time gives me the qualification to the World Championships and I am happy this happened in Rome, even if I would have preferred to swim faster some seconds”. 
Alberto Razzetti (bronze medal) “I am very happy even if I hoped to rank second. I am sure that I will have time enough to improve”. 

Women’s 200m Individual Medley
1. Katinka Hosszu (HUN) 2’08’’28
2. Rika Omoto (JPN) 2’09’’73
3. Maria Ugolkova (SUI) 2’12’’12

Katinka Hosszu (gold medal) “Today I am very happy because I obtained my seasonal time. Yesterday I was a little sad for the disqualification, but these events may happen”. 
Maria Ugolkova (bronze medal) “I am not so happy about the time reached today, but I am still in the training phase for the World Championships where I will participate in several races”. 

Men’s 1500m Freestyle
1. Guilherme Costa (BRA) 14’08’’28
2. Anton Oerskov Ipsen (DEN) 15’05’’56
3. Domenico Acerenza (ITA) 15’05’’66

Guilherme Costa (gold medal) “I am very happy because I reached my best seasonal time, even if the 800m is my favorite race”.
Anton Oerskov Ipsen (silver medal) “I enjoy a lot swimming in 1500m because it is an unpredictable race. During the competition, I had good feelings. I love this event and I am very excited for the World Championships”. 
Domenico Acerenza (bronze medal) “Even if I am not interested on the time, however I am very satisfied of the race. It was a test for the World Championships”.